Chambers for environmental stress screening on antennas and satellite components
The ACS climatic chambers for testing in the aeronautics and aerospace industry reproduce the environmental conditions typical of the landing/take-off stages and travel in space, guaranteeing high standards of reliability and quality for the products that pass the tests.
ACS is able to offer customized solutions thanks to its more than 60 years of experience in designing customized environmental simulation chambers, its technical know-how and the close attention given to the requests of all our customers.
Example of a chamber customized according to the specifications requested by the customer.
Chamber for testing satellite components and antennas
- Chamber dimensions (outside): 7.5x4.5x4.5 m
- Test volume dimensions: 5.5x3.5x3.5 m
- Temperature range: -185°C to +210°C direct functioning mode
- -170°C to +210°C indirect functioning mode
- Dwell time: 2 hours (per cycle) at each temp. extreme
- Dwell time (130°C): 24 h
- Medium: direct introduction of LN2 and indirect cooling of the internal fluid by means of a heat exchanger
- Average flow rate test volume: <1 m / s
The software for this type of chamber is an application that includes all the functions based on the specifications requested by the customer. The chamber has a built-in control panel for controlling and managing its functions. The chamber can also be controlled remotely using the WinKratos software or an equivalent application.
ACS can provide customized solutions that are adapted to the requests of every customer. Thanks to its accurate analysis of testing needs and highly specialized technical consultancy, ACS designs and manufactures environmental simulation chambers in the configuration most suitable for meeting the customer’s testing needs.