Customized altitude test chambers
Climatic chambers for altitude tests are used to reproduce the operating conditions of components or products that operate in environments where the atmospheric pressure decreases over time. When carrying out tests in the aeronautics industry, an effective combined control of temperature and pressure must be guaranteed in order to simulate the exact altitude above sea level. Humidity control is also necessary in some cases
In addition to the standard line of altitude chambers, ACS can provide special chambers for high vacuum tests, combined vibration tests, icing tests, and vacuum shock tests, according to customer specifications or standards such as MIL-STD 810 G and RTCA-DO-160.
Example of a chamber customized according to the specifications requested by the customer.
Test: temperature, humidity, vacuum
- Outside dimensions (chamber only): 2600x7800x3050 mm (LxDxH)
- Inside working dimensions: 2000x6000x2000 mm (LxDxH)
- Temperature range: -75°C / +150°C
- Gradient (with inside load of 1600 kg):
- 5°C/min from -65°C to +120°C
- 5°C/min from + 120°C down to -65°C
- Relative humidity range: 10% to 95% (Dew point range +2°C /+79°C)
- Pressure range: from ambient pressure to 10 mbar
- Special feature: rapid depressurization from ambient down to 45 mbar in 1 min.
- Special standard requested: DEF STAN 00-35 CL9 severities B C Y E
The software for this type of chamber is an application that includes all the functions based on the specifications requested by the customer. The chamber has a built-in control panel for controlling and managing its functions. The chamber can also be controlled remotely using the WinKratos software or an equivalent application.
ACS can provide customized solutions that are adapted to the requests of every customer. Thanks to its accurate analysis of testing needs and highly specialized technical consultancy, ACS designs and manufactures environmental simulation chambers in the configuration most suitable for meeting the customer’s testing needs.
The tests required for the development and qualification of new equipment have become increasingly complex and integrated. ACS combined vacuum and vibration test chambers are a fundamenta...
Vibration test chambers allow to subject the specimen to a combination of different tests, such as vibrations, temperature variations and climatic variations in order to evaluate the resi...
The ESS version, available with the temperature change rates of 10K/min and 15K/min, was developed to detect product and manufacturing defect. These tests can reveal “infant mortality” an...